I've been rearranging letters for recreation and recompense since I was 10. there hasn't been any money yet, but I'm keeping the faith.

Friday, August 8

Just write, don't stop.

Dated: Aug 1/08

A harmony of pen and thought, disrupted by the gloom of the everyday. Yet, force myself I must. Imagine these keys are portals to my blood, tapping my veins for its thoughts. This page might fly in the wind, but these words are bonded by my inner being.

Thinking is too much right now, too tenuous, too unfulfilling. Too much clouds my mind for there to be any thoughts streamlined. So I write, anything, just words to fill the void- a stutterer who has much to say, but no one stays around long enough for him to utter a syllable.

Has it been that long? That long since I wrote a full sentence to make a point? Has it been that long since I poured my soul through a funnel of words? These fingers are moving faster now, proof that they too have been kept captive- getting used to the satisfying drone of keys clicking again, how easily they can fall into a rhythm of their own making.

This dam is about to burst again. Its waiting to spurt a hole. This is not a journey begun anew, just one after a long respite. Silence has been my companion through this time. I have been my own silent diary, keeping meticulous notes, lingering in my stares, hushing my own thoughts dead- but I am alive, my mind buzzes.