I've been rearranging letters for recreation and recompense since I was 10. there hasn't been any money yet, but I'm keeping the faith.

Sunday, October 9

redlight special


I couldn't help feel that I was a target. Every girl I hooked eyes with flashed me a smile. This had never happened before. Probably because I had never been here before. You could see men trying to take their pick. And then there were those who would come out of one building and walk right into the next. Like a festival. For 15 euros you could have the slobber special or if you wanted, for a mere 40 euros and the ever present danger of AIDS, you could have her pecan pie. To some this was heaven. I couldn't help being overwhelmed by it. But then again, heaven should be so. Not that anyone here, including me would even be allowed within 7 feet of heaven. So, we were all looking for own little heavenly experience. Hoping to partake in the pleasures of the skin now, for what if we never actually got to those 70 virgins waiting in heaven for us. Might as well not take the chance and force our detsiny now. Fuck these dutch debutantes now because God had let us down in other ways, what was to say he wouldn't do it when it came to the virgins.

Yes. This was the famed red light district of Amsterdam. And I, a novice at such acts was completely lost. I elbowed through the crowd. Looking for that one girl who would hold my gaze. I needed ass on it. I'm an ass man. Thats for sure. And I sure as hell wasn't paying anyone for anything unless I could hold onto a handful of ass. Its harder to see straight in the red lights. It makes the mind see things. Things that are not there, things that do not exist. Like love. It makes the mind swirl and forces you to make quick decisions. Decisions that you might regret later sitting in your doctor's office having him read out the symptoms of the Clap.

I caught sight of one. Short and taut. What's that mos says, ass so fat you could see it from the front? indeed. We exchange looks. I'm hooked and she knows it. She turns slightly to show me her best side. Ha. Whatever, fuck it. I don't feel like walking and she obviously knows whats on my mind, so let's go for it. She asks me if I have any diseases in broken english, imagine that. Talk about the pot calling the kettle red.

It lasted 6 minutes. Probably cuz she had the ass. I paid her. Walked out into the red. She greeted another and told him she had to clean herself up but she wouldn't be long. He waited eagerly, looking me over to see if I looked satisfied. I didn't. But he didn't know. He was thinking with his other head, like me just seven minutes ago.